Rumors have been circulating for the past six months about a potential follow up to one of the most important movies after made (after Mean Girls, Clueless, and The Notebook) – Zoolander. I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS. Today, Ben Stiller as Derek Zoolander and Owen Wilson as Hansel (he's so hot right now, Hansel) walked in the Valentino 2015 Fall/Winter show to announce the sequel. But why male models?
Derek and Hansel took a photo with Anna Wintour backstage and it's probably the best Instagram of all time (sorry Kim Kardashian). We're not totally sure what the plot line for Zoolander 2 will be, but here are some ideas:
– Derek is now the headmaster at the Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good And Want to Learn How To Do Other Good Stuff Too
– Derek and Hansel are trying to still be famous in 2015
– President Obama wants them to kill Kim Jong Un
– Derek and Hansel have a walk off with Cara Delevigne and Kendall Jenner
– Mugatu and Kanye West have are business partners (he invented the piano key neck tie!)
– Derek is trying to invent his new “look,” Magnum is sooooo 2001