Keira Knightley, the British actress who always plays the same character in every movie and didn't get married to Orlando Bloom like she was supposed to after Pirates of the Caribbean, has been cursed: she gets mistaken for Anne Hathaway. Like what the actual fuck? It's not like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, they're completely different people. We're so sorry Keira, this really is an affront to your groundbreaking acting in King Arthur. Here are some key differences to help people tell them apart:
- Anne has a TTH, “for a role”, grown-out, pixie cut turned page boy.
- Keira has classic mid-length waves with subtle highlights.
2. Facial Expressions
- Anne's face is a mask of a woman who thinks she can solve world peace with a smile and horse teeth.
- The closest Keira has ever come to smiling was a smirk after Jennifer Lawrence tripped up the stairs at the Academy Awards.
- Without her army of stylists, Anne's clothing choices seem oddly obsessed with the Cheryl Ladd collection from JC Penney. You get the feeling that Devil Wears Prada was almost her autobiography.
- One time I saw Keira Knightley wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops. No but seriously, this woman made the boyfriend jean a thing and is an actual model.