Katy Perry performed at the Super Bowl halftime show last night and low key killed it. She legit looked like Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory or a bag of Cheetos, but she also had a fucking awesome performance. Sure it's nothing compared to Beyonce circa 2013, and the whole thing was full of tradeoffs, so here's the full list of pros and cons of her performance.
- Animatronic Horse
- Dancing sharks and beach balls (how did they get that job??)
- Lenny Kravitz remix of “I Kissed A Girl” (that needs to go on Spotify/iTunes ASAP)
- MISSY FUCKING ELLIOTT – (seriously why didn't she just perform the entire show?)
- Katy as Katniss Evergreen entering the Hunger Games arena
- Katy's “I Whip My Hair Back and Forth” ponytail and hair choreography