Let’s be real—there’s nothing better than having someone else do your makeup. We can’t all be like A-list celebs and bring glam teams with us wherever we go, but Glamsquad, our fav on-demand beauty app, makes it easy to feel fab whenever you’re in a pinch. Glamsquad has been bringing blowouts, makeup, and mani/pedis to your home, office (definitely Betches HQ), or wherever you are for a minute, but they’re taking their services to the next level with their brand new makeup line.
Glamsquad always knows exactly what you need, so their new collection features four essentials that you won’t want to leave the house without. With a primer, setting & hydrating mist, highlighter, and tinted lip balm, the collection is your perfect solution for when you don’t have time for a Glamsquad appointment, or even eyeliner.
You’ve probably spent hours and hours watching YouTube videos on contouring, and while we’re all for trying the latest beauty trends—from lash extensions to microblading—sometimes it’s necessary to get back to the basics and perfect your everyday beauty routine. It’s great to have fun with your makeup, but no one really has time for a full beatdown every day…or like, ever. Your boyfriend might call you high-maintenance, but your makeup routine doesn’t have to be.
With summer approaching, now is the perfect time to finesse your ‘I woke up like this’ glow. Below, Glamsquad’s Artistic Director, Kelli J Bartlett, gives us the rundown on using Glamsquad’s four essential makeup heroes to get you glowing and out the door in five! See steps below:
1. Start by spraying Glamsquad’s Ah-Mazing Setting and Hydrating Mist all over to prep skin. This mist features coconut and chamomile to hydrate and soothe the skin.
2. Next, using your hands, apply a pea-sized amount of Glamsquad’s Morning Glow Radiant Face Primer all over to moisturize skin. Who has the time for a multi-step prep and priming skin routine? This will do wonders to fake a radiant ‘I slept for 10 hours glow.’
3. Mix in your other favorite essentials: Curl lashes! It’s essential for a quick fake awake appearance when you’re running out the door
4. Use your favorite brow gel to groom brows into place.
5. Conceal redness and dark circles with your go-to brightening concealer. Blend it out!
6. Time for mascara! I only dip my mascara in twice. Once for the first eye, again for the second eye. Use what’s left over for your bottom lashes.
7. Apply Glamsquad’s Enlightened Highlighter in Luminous Rose (to the center of your cheeks, nose and wrapping around your temple. I chose this shade because it has a slightly blush tint, which helps add a rosy hue without having to use a blush and highlighter combo
8. Finally, apply Glamsquad’s Take a Tint Lip Balm in Tint of Rose to give lips a sheer veil of glossy color while also hydrating them for the day!
9. Finish with a final spritz of Glamsquad’s Ah-Mazing Setting and Hydrating Mist to set your makeup, and you’re ready to go!
Images: Glamsquad (2)