Amal Clooney was named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 by Barbara Walters. Apparently, she's fascinating because she's the only woman in the world who could pin down George Clooney. It's kind of funny because she's like the only non-celebrity spouse of a celebrity who actually has a job. I guess, it's pretty fascinating that a world class lawyer would fall for somebody who made three Oceans (11,12,13) movies. Congrats Mrs. Clooney, but can you get pregnant already so George's gene-line stays intact? K thx.
Barbara Walters also chose 10 runner ups including:
- Taylor Swift – who did she tell first Karlie Kloss, Lorde, or Selena Gomez?
- Michael gap-toothed-bitch Strahan
- Oprah Winfrey – pretty much obligatory award at this point
- George R. R. Martin – who better fucking finish Game of Thrones before he dies from diabetes
- Neil Patrick Harris – his twin children are more famous than him at this point
- Scarlett Johansson – odd one out in this group
- Former Betch of the Week Chelsea Handler – Uganda be kidding me that she wasn't the absolute must fascinating person of 2014.
I personally would have picked North West, mostly because it's fascinating to watch her plot to escape from the Kardashian-West family.