Betches may receive a portion of revenue if you click a link and purchase a product or service. The links are independently placed and do not influence editorial content.
Remember those nights of playing Go Fish or Uno? Well, adulting has its perks–and one of them is upgrading to card games that aren’t just fun, but downright hilarious, intriguing, or even a little spicy. If you’re planning a night in with friends, these card games are your ticket to hours of laughter and deep conversations. So, pour that wine, grab some snacks, and get ready to play.
1. We’re Not Really Strangers: A game designed to foster connections, We’re Not Really Strangers isn’t just about entertainment. It sparks deep, meaningful conversations, making it perfect for those nights when you want to get to know your friends or partner on a deeper level.
2. Cards Against Humanity: This one’s a cult favorite. Cards Against Humanity is the go-to game for those who love dark humor. Be prepared for loads of laughs and maybe a few blushes.
3. Let’s F**king Date: Created by Serena Kerrigan, this game is for all the singles ready to mingle or couples looking to spice things up. It’s cheeky, it’s fun, and it’s definitely not for the faint-hearted.
4. For the Girls: From the creators of “What Do You Meme?”, For the Girls is a hilarious game tailored for a girls’ night in. Whether you’re sharing secrets or diving into risqué questions, this one promises a memorable night.
5. Never Have I Ever: An age-old game with a twist. Never Have I Ever is filled with questions that’ll make you confess your deepest secrets and laugh at your past misadventures.
6. Codenames: If you’re into word-based strategy games, Codenames is the pick for you. Use one-word clues to help your teammates identify your team’s cards and avoid cards that belong to the opposing team.
7. Let’s Get Closer Table Talk Game: Dive into meaningful conversations with Let’s Get Closer. This game is perfect for both new and old friends, helping bridge connections and nurture relationships. (Plus, it’s made by the creators of the Five Minute Journal).
8. Rabble: A rowdy game for those wild nights, Rabble will have you in fits of laughter. If you’re looking for some light-hearted fun, this is your game.
9. Truth or Drink: The classic Truth or Dare gets a boozy twist. Found on Urban Outfitters, this game is all about facing the truth or, well, taking a drink, and is inspired by Cut’s viral YouTube Truth or Drink show with an extra dirty twist.