If you’ve ever just craved the need to sit, do nothing, and mindlessly eat, we feel you. However, we can’t condone eating anything that like, sucks, so we’re here to bring you edamame dip – a healthy and delish alternative for the betch needing snacks.
We still allow hummus – part of the betch food pyramid – and chips/salsa; which we realized you’ll probs eat your weight in. Edamame is an adorable green soybean made trendy by Japanese restaurants serving it as a quiche app before sushi or something.
- 16 oz shelled edamame (find it in the frozen aisle when you're trying to avoid gelato), thawed and cooked
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsps fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ chili garlic sauce (find it in the Thai food aisle near the Sriracha)
- 1 avocado, diced
Literally read the above list. Procure ingredients. Place in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Seriously, this isn’t rocket science. I believe in you all. Serve with some pita chips and cucumbers since they’re on our non-bloat food list.