Obviously, when The Betches throw a party, the drinks are on point. Peep our drink menu from last night’s book release party. No need to die of FOMO, though, because we’ve included the recipes so you can make these betchy cocktails at home yourself.
The Basic Betch
Just your standard vodka soda (see what we did there?)
The Bumble Betch
- The Ranch 616 Ranch Water
- Lime wedges
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
- Aleppo-pepper flakes (available at kalustyans.com)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) silver tequila, chilled
- 48 ounces (6 cups) sparkling water, preferably Topo Chico, chilled
Run a lime wedge around rim of each serving glass; dip in salt and pepper flakes. Fill glasses with ice. Pour 1 1/2 to 2 ounces tequila into each, top with sparkling water, and serve each with a lime wedge.
The Bai Felicia
- 4 oz Tequila
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- 6 oz Bai Bubbles Jamaica Blood Orange (pictured above)
- Juice of two limes
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Salt, for rimming edge of glass, optional
The Betch Slap
- 3 parts Owen’s Ginger and Lime Mix
- 1 part Vodka
- served over ice
Mix all that shit, then garnish with lime.